- Salary: 2000 - 5000
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'A' Levels/IB
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
Elson Wong & Associates
an agency unit of Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Ltd
Reg No 199002477Z
We LISTEN to your career aspirations
And we UNDERSTAND what you want
A Rewarding Career as a Prudential Financial Consultant Awaits You
We are looking for bright individuals who would like to join as a Prudential Financial Consultant. If you are highly motivated, hardworking, trustworthy and really approachable, you are the one we are looking for! Here at Elson Wong & Associates, our Financial Consultants take a holistic approach in helping clients to manage their financial needs and goals.
• Financial Planner
- Establish clients' financial goals
- Determine current financial situation
- Identify shortfalls
- Customise solutions to suit needs
- Take action to implement solutions
- Review regularly clients' financial plans
• Trusted Advisor
- Help clients prioritise needs and manage cash flow
- Plan for their Financial goals and needs
• Financial Coach
- Help clients avoid procrastination
- Provide advice on insurance plans
- Guide them in prudent Financial Planning
• Financial Solutions Provider
- Help clients achieve their financial goals
- Provide information for them to make informed decisions
- Offer affordable financial solutions and options to choose from, according to their needs
- Full certificate in GCE 'A' Level, International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification, diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent. Degree holders are preferred.
- Good knowledge of banking, wealth management & insurance products is an added advantage
- Excellent customer focused mindset
- Personable, sincere, strong integrity & determination
- At least 21 years old. This is a regulatory requirement.
- Required to attain CMFAS certifications M5, M9, M9A and HI. Prudential will provide the necessary training and guidance for you.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Approval Code: COMP/AGY/462/04/17