- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
Here at Prudential, our Financial Consultants take a holistic approach in helping clients to manage their financial needs and goals.
- Establish clients' financial goals
- Determine current financial situation
- Identify shortfalls
- Customize solutions to suit needs
- Take action to implement
- Review regularly clients' financial plans
- Help clients prioritize needs and manage cashflow
- Develop wealth management strategies
- Plan for their children's education and their retirement
- Help clients avoid procrastination
- Provide advice on financial and investment plans
- Guide them in saving more of their income
Financial Solutions Provider
- Help clients achieve their financial goals
- Provide information for them to make better decisions
- Offer affordable solutions and options to choose from
- Singaporeans / SPR are welcome.
- Candidate with a Diploma or Degree is preferred.
- Fresh graduates / ORD Personnel / Entry level applicants can apply
- Candidates with M5, M9, M9A, HI will have added advantage
- Positive, entrepreneurial and pro-active mindset
- Self-motivated with strong perseverance
- Outgoing and excellent interpersonal communication skills
*Comprehensive training provided for those without relevant experience.
- Performance-based remuneration structure
- Build passive income that lasts for Life
- Guaranteed bonuses based on your income
- Ad-hoc incentives all year round
- Overseas Trips incentives
- Defined professional or management career path
Interested candidate please kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org with detailed resume.