- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: CPA
- Oversee daily operations of finance team and Develop and train the finance team to their fullest potential.
- Manage cashflow and prepare weekly cashflow forecast.
- Prepare costing for products to support sales profitability.
- Drive cost savings initiatives and manage costs to ensure company meets financial targets.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Supervise annual statutory and internal audits and to ensure compliance and audit clearance.
- Prepare, monitor and analyze budgets, operational costs and expenses, and project future revenue and expenses.
- Drive annual budgeting process with inputs from division heads and conduct reviews of performance against budget.
- Review internal controls and implement new procedures where needed to safeguard company assets and to ensure proper recording of transactions
- Perform financial performance analysis and projects review.
- Prepare financial forecasts for new projects .
- Monitor, track and review the assigned business unit’s KPI
- Lead continuous improvement of implemented integrated system.
- Submit timely and accurate financial reports to management, shareholders and other third parties.
- Coordinate secretarial and legal matters.
- Liaison with auditor and banker.
- Adhoc tasks as assigned.
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Highly motivated self-starter and versatile team player
- Prior Experience in the automobile Industry is preferred
- CPA with a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent qualification
- Ability to work independently to handle daily operational issues
- Preferably with experience in implementation of new accounting system
- Proficient in MS Office Application and computerized Accounting Systems
- Knowledge of Accounting Standards, Auditing Standards and Corporate Tax and GST regulations
- Min 3 years of relevant financial experience, preferably in a listed company , with at least 5 years in a managerial position
Qualified or interested candidates, please kindly click apply below and/or send in your resume in MS Word Format to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate in your CV:
- Reasons for leaving for each past and current employment
- Salary drawn for each past and current employment
- Expected salary
- Earliest availability date
- Personal Particulars
- Recent photograph
We are looking forward to have a further discussion with you.
Please state down which position you are applying. Rest assured that your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
We regret to inform that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.