- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Net Present Value Statement
Financial Cost Analyst
- Costing and pricing of hospital services
- Review fee revision submissions from various departments and clinics and assess the prices proposed for new and existing services against the costs incurred in the provision of the services.
- Liaising with the health finance related matters, assessing the impact of policy changes and providing clarification to business units.
- Performing financial forecasts, financial review and analysis.
- This involves identifying and analyzing key drivers and providing timely analysis for strategic management decisions.
- Monitor and analyse the financial performance of Business Units.
- Support business units in project and capital investment evaluations through NPV or other financial modeling techniques.
- Representing Finance in system implementation or IT projects.
- Degree in Accountancy or the equivalent with at least 5 years' experience.
- Motivated, proactive and optimistic about challenges
- Strong analytical mind, good communication and interpersonal skills, good team player
- Able to work independently in a fluid environment, with rapid changes and multiple demands
- Experience in international accounting firms will be highly regarded.
- Experience with preparation of Net Present Value statements (financial modeling) and in system implementation projections will be advantages.
- Working Day: 5 Day Work
- Location: West
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd