- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: experience in Business Office / Financial Counselling operations, IT Project Management, Hospitality or/and Financial Services preferred
- Renowned Hospital
- 5 Days / West
- Salary up to $4800 per month
Our client, a renowned hospital, providing integrated excellent clinical care, research and education.
- Report to Director, Inpatient Operations
- Be part of the team to meet the patients’ emerging needs to understand their various healthcare financing options to make sound financial decisions
- Review the Hospital’s Financial Counselling (FC) policies and procedures timely to meet the regulatory guidelines and the Hospital’s operational requirements
- Conduct coaching sessions targeting at different groups of Financial Counsellors to prepare them to meet the needs of the patients
- Set up and maintain a set of quality audit protocols and perform ground checks regularly to ensure Quality of Service (QoS) in FC Operations
- Maintain and manage the Electronic Financial Counselling (eFC) System’s changes to meet the regulatory guidelines and the Hospital’s operational requirements
- Manage internal/external communications to ensure consistency in the dissemination of information
- Possess a Degree in Business / IT / Arts (Psychology, Sociology) with 1 to 5 years working experience in Business Office / Financial Counselling operations, IT Project Management, Hospitality or/and Financial Services preferred
- Fresh Degree graduates with a keen interest in enhancing patients’ experiences are welcome to apply
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to create & manage internet/intranet web contents is highly desirable
- Demonstrated good communication (written & verbal), organisational, co-ordination, presentation, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with people of diverse levels and backgrounds
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Open to Singaporean / Singapore PR only
- Salary up to $4800 per month + Attractive Bonus
- 5 days
HOW TO APPLY:
You may submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated resume in MS Word format with a photo attached to email@example.com.
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
For more job listings, please visit http://achievegroup.asia/sg/jobseekers.