- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Audit
- Perform full spectrum of business audit within local and regional offices
- Evaluate business risks, plan & complete audits, and coordinate and assist in internal control documentation updates.
- Identify discrepencies, weaknesses, regulatory or risk issues
- Conduct presentations of findings to management
- Collaborate with various business unit management and corporate staff
- Prepare, issue and communicate reports summarizing audit results
- Develop audit plans and programs to test effectiveness of the risk management process and controls
- Recommend solutions to mitigate risk and changes in policies or procedures to increase efficiency of operations or to improve safeguards over company assets.
- Improve controls and enhance effectiveness and efficiency of operations
- Degree qualification with CPA certification
- 2-3 years of experience in relevant capacity
- Prior working experience in Big 4s will be advantageous
- Knowledge in insurance is an added advantage
- Strong report writing ability and communication skills
- Strong analytical and thinking skills
- Ability to speak and write Vietnamese language as imcumbent will be required to liaise with counterparts in Vietnam
- Ability to travel overseas and be outstationed for 1-2 weeks, at least once a year
Interested applicants may submit resume by clicking the 'APPLY' button.
To facilitate the shortlisting process, kindly provide:
- Resume in MS Word format
- Indicate expected salary & notice period in the resume
- Reasons for leaving past employers
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for further discussion.