- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Sales
We are looking for individuals who seek career advancement, challenges and rewards to come forward and experience the excitement of being a financial planner in the insurance industry.
You are expected to acquire, develop and maintain a portfolio of clients while adopting a needs-based sales process to identify a client’s financial needs and priorities.
Career advancement opportunities:
Exceptional performers can expect to progress to a manager* level based on a frequently- reviewed sales performance.
We believe in continuous mentorship and commitment to stay competitive and candidates can expect professional guidance from our senior managers throughout their training programme. The comprehensive training programme provided for our candidates will cover knowledge on HSBC Insurance's products and services as well as effective selling skills, amongst others. Candidates will also have practical exposure through attachments to our experienced sales teams.
We will support successful candidates by organizing regular road shows and the provision of leads. Examination certifications will also be sponsored*.
- Above 21 years old
- Minimum 4 GCE 'O' Level credits
- Singaporeans or Singapore PR
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills, a positive attitude, enterprising, strong self-discipline and a keen interest to learn
- Existing financial planner with experience will be an added advantage.
- Monthly allowance of up to $3000* with attractive performance based incentive
- M5, M9, M9A and HI certification is an added advantage
- Able to start immediately
* terms and conditions will apply
Interested candidates, please email your detailed CV to Renaissance JG at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified