- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Financial Planning, Finance, Wealth Management
- Skills: Sales
We are looking for positive, self-driven and goal-setters to join our winning team.
As a Financial Planner, you will learn to use PLAN RIGHT™ - an unique and personalized financial planning tool that can help your clients to identify their needs, gather and analyse their current situation, develop and implement solutions, and evaluate the performance of the solution, to address their concerns.
The path of an experienced Financial Planner or Manager is yours to choose as you progress in this career.
As an experienced Financial Planner, you can continue serving your clients personally and walk with them throughout the various lifestages of their financial lives.
As a Senior Manager, your success will be achieved through recruiting and developing Financial Planners under your charge.
Whichever path you choose, you will find room for growth and a rewarding career with Manulife.
Rewards, Incentives and Recognition
Your performance will be acknowledged through a range of recognition programs which includes:
- Million Dollar Round Table
- Excel Club
- Top Financial Planners and Managers of the Year Awards
- Overseas Conference and Incentive Trips
- Recognition in Company Publications and Newspaper Advertisements
- Additional Benefits such as Health and Personal Accident Insurance
Growth and Development
- Our training culture and platform will help you acquire the relevant skills and knowledge to understand your clients' financial aspirations, identify their financial needs and provide them with suitable soulutions to fulfill their financial goals. We also aim help you acquire your full potential in your career, either as a Financial Planner or as a Manager.
- Our dedication towards continuous professional personal development will ensure you are always relevant in the evolving financial sector.
- Above 21 years old
- Singaporeans or Singapore PR
- M5, M9, M9A, HI certification is an added advantage