- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Masters
- Field of Study: Banking & Finance
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: origination, fixed, income, sales, private, banking, fs
Working in a rapidly growing private bank, this Fixed Income Sales person will be expected to find and win new investors, then once they are on-board, up-sell and cross-sell to maximise their potential.
Our client is an immediately recognisable Asian private sector bank. The bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments covering large and mid-corporates, MSME, agriculture and retail businesses. The overseas operations of the bank are spread over nine international offices with branches in Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai, Colombo, Shanghai and an overseas subsidiary in London. The international offices focus on corporate lending, trade finance, syndication, investment banking and liability businesses.
This Fixed Income Sales role will be responsible for:-
- Acquiring new business through various different sales channels
- Identifying and fostering new relationships while maintaining existing ones to grow the business
- Demonstrating good credit acumen to identify and mitigate financing risks
- Consulting and providing insights on prospect's positions in terms of risk and credit worthiness
- Understanding the South Asia and SEA market, focusing on Fixed Income Products
- Experience in marketing and selling fixed income and financial products to institutional clientele, including Portfolio managers, hedge Funds, Pension Funds and Insurance Companies
- An excellent network of industry contacts
- Able to thrive in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Great people management and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and creative skills
- CFA / CA / MBA Finance
- Multiple years' experience in Fixed Income Sales
- Experience at a global bank in debt capital markets would be an advantage
Market leading base salary and competitive bonus package
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sam Tuckey on +65 6419 7254.