- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills, Driving
- Good benefits
- AWS + Variable Bonus
- Willing to work in Tuas
Plan, manage and execute all aspects of maintenance of the company’s fleet of prime-movers, oil tankers, vacuum tankers, lorries and trailers and industrial plants and equipment such as forklifts, diesel engine pumps, air compressors, generators and motors to ensure all vehicles , machineries and equipment are in safe and good operational condition always and cost of repair and maintenance are within budget.
- Plan and take charge of preventive maintenance programs.
- Plan and prepare maintenance budget.
- Liaise with and manage repair contractors.
- Diagnose and trouble-shoot faults and breakdowns.
- Specify work scopes, job schedule and prepare work orders and oversee repair works.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or other relevant vocational certificates.
- Hand on experience as a mechanic and a supervisor or service advisor in heavy vehicle workshop or service centre.
- Independent and able to negotiate, source and procure spare parts.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a valid driving license