- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Good communications and customer service skills
Located within the Central Business District and positioned as an International Business Hotel, Carlton City Hotel Singapore is scheduled for opening in mid-2013. At this time, we are seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and dynamic individual to join our pre-opening team as:
FOOD & BEVERAGE ATTENDANT
The successful applicant will be reporting to the Food & Beverage Supervisor and will assist in the operations of the Food & Beverage outlets.
- Manage all guest queries and orders
- Serve food and beverages to guests
- Ensure orders are of consistant good standards and served in a timely manner
- Removal of soiled dishes to stewarding
- Work closely with the F&B team, kitchen staff and the sales team
Education & Work Experience
- Experience in any Food & Beverage premises
- Preferably with hotel working experience
- Good communications and customer service skills
- Willing to work on a shift rotation and on weekends and public holidays
If you have the enthusiasm and dedication to join and assist our pre-opening team in positioning Carlton City as a leading hotel in Singapore’s CBD, kindly email or write to us at the contact details below. Please include the position applied for in the email subject line and include a detailed resume with your current and expected salary.
The Director of Human Resource
Carlton Properties (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
138 Cecil Street, #01-01 Cecil Court
All applications will be treated in confidence. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.