- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Temporary / Part Time
- Min. Education Level: PSLE
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Customer service
Our client is looking for people to work on a permanent part-time basis at one of their 32 restaurants and cafes
- Serve food, beverages, or desserts to customers
- Providing impeccable service and answering customer's queries
- Prepare bills for food, using cash registers, calculators, or adding machines, and accept payment or make change.
- Taking customers' orders
- Preparing food items, delivering food items when ready
- Perform cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping, and washing dishes, to keep equipment and facilities sanitary.
- Set up dining areas for meals and clear them following meals.
- Arrange reservations for patrons of dining establishments.
- Able to work minimum 4 days a week, from Monday to Sunday
- Two shifts available per day:
1. 11:30am - 2:30pm
2. 6:00pm - 10:00pm
- Location: Islandwide
- Must be able to speak English to liaise with English-speaking customers
Interviews would be held this Thursday, 22nd August 2013 at 3:30PM in our office (located in Orchard).
Interested candidates, please contact Jenard at 66312694 or 82332983, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
EA Personnel No.: R1329862