- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Finance, Communications skills
- The foreign exchange and fixed income bond assistant will join an experienced team providing critical operational support to investment officers managing Singapore’s official foreign reserves.
- Your core responsibilities include facilitating the trade settlement process across a wide range of investment instruments, maintaining Investment Portfolio holdings and flow reports, computing Portfolio rate of return and managing daily cash balances.
- In addition, you will also assist with the preparation of charts, tables and reports for management.
- Min ‘O’ level with relevant experience. Fresh Diploma Holders will also be considered.
- A high comfort level working with numbers and a keen eye for detail are essential pre-requisites
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, in particular Excel
- Knowledge in financial products and other computer systems (e.g. Bloomberg, Reuters, risk or trade entry systems) will be an advantage.
Please apply online at http://www.mas.gov.sg/careers/apply.html, search for the reference number and position you are applying for under Mid-Career Professionals / Support Staff. To facilitate the selection, we regret that we accept only online applications made at our website. If you require any assistance relating to the job application form, please submit your case at http://sg.helpdesk.jobsdb.com/djs/
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.