- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Biomedical Sciences & Chinese Medicine
- Skills: Forensics, Communications skills
- Assist in processing of daily coroner cases, from the preparation of cases to the release of body to the next-of-kin or undertaker.
- Provide assistance to the pathologists conducting post-mortem examinations and forensic autopsies of human remains.
- Maintain autopsy suite in a manner that ensures a safe workplace that is free of biohazards.
- Assist in monitoring the supply and usage of mortuary supplies, instruments and equipments. To maintain, order and stock necessary supplies for the proper function of the mortuary and for emergency readiness.
- Monitor the security and safety of the facility.To maintain functionality of the security system, time and efficiently response to any possible security breaches.
- To demonstrate knowledge of procedures and protocols for assisting pathologists in post-mortem examinations and autopsies.
- To effectively assist in forensic autopsies.
- To learn and apply procedures for handling and preparing forensic evidence for chain of custody control.
- To establish and maintain good working relationship with staff, police officers and members of the public.
- Minimum qualification - Diploma in Biomedical Science or equivalent
- Willing to work in Mortuary