- Salary: 2500 - 2800
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communication skills
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Screen, answer and transfer all telephone calls.
- Take messages and forward to respective parties if they are not at work stations.
- Screen & identify guests and to inform parties concerned.
- Assist to book meeting rooms, set up projectors, conference calls, etc..
- Upkeep of all meeting room equipment.
- Bring guests to the correct meeting room, serving of beverages if pantry staff is unavailable.
- Order food, set up Board room for Board meetings. (Liaise with Corp Sec)
- Collect and distribute mails
- Arrange all local and overseas courier services
- Replenish consignment notes, envelopes and parcels
- Collect and distribute faxes to the parties concerned
- Replenish pantry items (beverages, cleaning agents, etc)
- Maintenance and renewal of coffee machines
- Maintenance and renewal of water dispensers
- Follow up on faulty office furniture or lighting fixtures.
- Contact CMO for replacement of faulty lighting fixtures, leakage, air-conditioning, toilets, etc.
- Contact IT to resolve network issues.
- Coordinate with florist on floral arrangements at Front Desk
- Upkeep of First Aid Boxes
- Provide secretarial/admin support to management staffs.
- Ex-cabin crew or in customer oriented positions.
- O-Levels and above.