- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Temporary / Part Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Art
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communication skills
Our family is run by a team of young, energetic and fun loving team of teachers and staff. Each day presents new challenges requiring creativity, dedication, organisation, with and love. Our team is dedicated to provide the best arts programmes and experience to our children. You will be required to conduct and facilitate lessons for children aged 4 to 12 years old through a wide and creative array of arts. You may also be required to create artistic works with the team. The studio is poised for expansion in the near future. There will be great opportunities for learning and growth with our studio. You will gain valuable work experience in arts education with children, business and people management.
Our locations are at Tampines Mall, Bukit Panjang, Kovan City and SAFRA Punggol.
- At least a Diploma/Degree in Fine Arts, Design or related fields.
- Absolute love, patience and care for children
- Able to conduct and facilitate art learning in a small group setting
- Fast learner, able to handle and communicate effectively with children and parents
- Independent, resourceful, selfmotivated with initiative. Honest, responsible and cheerful
- Able to work over at least one weekend
- Ideal for job seekers staying in Tampines, Pasir Ris, Hougang, Serangoon, Sengkang, Punggol, Bishan, Toa Payoh, Bukit Panjang, Choa Chu Kang, Bukit Timah
Interested applicants, please apply viahttp://recruitment.artary.sg