- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
We are a Catholic Social Service Organisation which operates a child-centred learning environment fully committed to collaboration with parents, dedicated to formation of hearts and to provide guidance and holistic development of children. We operate an inclusive student care centre for children aged between 7 to 12 years.
Position Title : Fund Developer
Dept : Marketing Communications
Reports to : Communications Manager
1. Key Result Areas
Reporting to the Communications Manager, the Fund Developer will be responsible for devising new fund raising initiatives, planning and execution of all fund raising activities. You will work closely with stakeholders and volunteers, as well as to develop and cultivate strong relationships with corporate sponsors, donors and grant making institutions to ensure effective donor management.
2. Main Tasks
- Devise new fund raising initiatives
- Planning and execution of all fund raising activities
- Develop and cultivate strong relationships with corporate sponsors, donors and grant making institutions to ensure effective donor management
3. Minimum Education and Qualification Required for the Position
- Degree or Diploma in Business Management, Marketing or related field
- Minimum 4 years of relevant fund raising experience
- Strong in fund raising and events management
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiating skills
- Good verbal and written communication
Interested applicants, please send your latest CV to :
We thank you for your interest and regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.