- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Information and Communication Technology
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Strong drive for continued improvement in control and risk mitigation, Strong attention to detail, quality and accuracy, Strong project management skills (Prince 2 or PMP/PMBOK)
- Execution of Regulatory IT (inquires and audits) sub projects/tasks and service operations.
- Help support reporting manager on interfacing with local regulators, Legal, Internal Audit, PMO and other relevant technology/system Teams/Departments/Organizations.
- Continue to monitor and review performance of services/operations.
- Ensure all technology related controls and requirements are addressed and completed timely.
- Further formalize and optimization of technology operations as/when necessary.
- Support other control related functions/activities/initiatives (e.g., eGRC Archer Tech Ops transformation, ITIL alignment of IT Organization, continual improvement of Governance, Compliance, Regulatory Inquiry, and IT Audit programs).
- 4-6 years’ experience in gaming, hospitality, or financial services.
- Strong project management skills (Prince 2 or PMP/PMBOK)
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to operate in diverse environments and cultures and enjoys working in challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build rapport with key business partners and interface with business/functions across sectors to be able to assist with the implementation of change in a collaborative manager.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong attention to detail, quality and accuracy
- Strong drive for continued improvement in control and risk mitigation.