- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: CRM, Retail Operations, Forecasting/Projections, Business development
Retail Operations & Sales General Manager-Based in M’sia
(Automotive / Attractive Package)
(Klang Valley, Malaysia)
- Responsible for the overall control and direction of all retail operations within Malaysia i.e. sales, marketing and business development.
- Manage, lead and motivate team of employees
- Ensure compliance to Company’s & Principal’s operational procedures and processes
- Plans and manages yearly budgets
- Market analysis and research, forecast trends and market conditions
- Identify potential growth areas and opportunities for business development
- Develops marketing, promotional and advertising activities that supports business plans
- Develops short and long term strategies and plans.
- Develops plans and activities to ensure annual business objectives and targets are achieved
- Develops strategies to ensure continuous growth of business
- Able to identify trends and prepares / adjusts plans and strategies accordingly
- Develops CRM and customer satisfaction strategies and plans
- Oversees implementation of plans and achievement of sales and revenue targets.
- Responsible and accountable for achievement of the Group’s sales and revenue targets
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development, Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
We are looking forward to have a further discussion with you.
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences in point forms
- Current and Expected salary
- All Reasons for leaving
- Date of availability & duration
- Recent ID photograph
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.