- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: Sructural and stratigraphic interpretation skills, Advanced in workstation skills (Petrel), Analytical skills
- Attractive Salary & Career growth benefits
- Expanding Operations
About Our Client
A leading Global Exploration & Production Company is currently in the look out of an experienced Geologist to expand their dynamic team in Indonesia.
- Responsible for carrying out geological interpretation and mapping used in field development plans, well prognosis and development well drilling.
- Actively reviews geologic and geophysical data, interpret data and generate drillable prospects.
- Prepares geological interpretation & information for well prognosis and End of well reports.
- Provides input into reservoir delineation, resource assessment, geophysical and static modeling.
- Gathers, transfers, organizes and updates geological data and interpreted information into database systems and ensures data quality of the information.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant degree in Geology with minimum 10+ years of work experience in exploration, appraisal and development experience
- Excellent working knowledge in geology with emphasis on structural and stratigraphic interpretation skills
- Excellent understanding of coring operations and facies characterization of clastics various depositional environments
- Experience in Geomodeling with emphasis on fault, channel and deltaic systems interpretation and representation
- Advanced level in workstation skills using Petrel is preferred.
What's On Offer
Indonesian based role coupled with a very competitive remuneration package
Apply for this Job
Apply online using the form below or phone Lorenzo Agatiello on + 65 6533 2777 quoting jobref H1889140