- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: Structural interpretation / AVO inversion / time depth migration / velocity models, Advanced in workstation skills (3D seismic)
- Great corporate culture
- Exciting career growth opportunity
About Our Client
Our client, an International Exploration & Production company is looking to recruit an experienced Geophysicist to expand their dynamic business in Indonesia.
- Provide comprehensive and thorough 2D/3D seismic interpretation studies for the regional new ventures and as directed
- Generate time and depth maps on key stratigraphic horizons from 3D and 2D datasets
- Provides geophysical support to drilling operations. Assists in planning and optimizing well trajectories using seismic data and static model representation
- Integrate well data and sequence stratigraphic and bistrat analysis for regional and new ventures mapping activities
- Conduct various interpretational studies to support operated, non-operated and new ventures activity.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Geophysics or Geology
- Minimum 10 years hands-on experience as a Geophysicist within an exploration environment
- Familiarity with a variety of potential reservoirs is essential, including clastics, carbonate and fractured basement.
- Excellent working knowledge in geophysics with emphasis on structural interpretation, AVO inversion, time depth migration, velocity models.
- Advanced level in workstation skills in 3D seismic interpretation
What's On Offer
Unique opportunity to join a well known company offering a very competitive package and long term career framework.
Apply for this Job
Apply online using the form below or phone Lorenzo Agatiello on + 65 6533 2777 quoting jobref H1889220