- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Korean, General Ledger
Work with a listed US MNC in the transportation and logistics industry with excellent career prospects and company culture:
Our Client is a NASDAQ listed multinational company with an annual turnover of more than USD$10 billion. They are currently one of the market leaders within the transportation and logistics industry with a history of more than 80 years. They have their regional shared service center based in Singapore and is currently looking for a GL accountant to join their team to support their rapidly growing business.
Your key responsibilities will largely be on General ledger - monthly preparation, reconciliations, company and statutory reporting and working with both internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis. Additionally, you will be involved in continuous optimisation to improve systems and processes.
You will be required to work with Korean stakeholders on a daily basis, the ability to read, speak and executive business dealings in Korean is essential.
- Degree in accounting or equivalent (CPA/ACCA)
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in GL positions
- Strong proficiency in Korean (Read/Write/Speak) needed in order to work with Korean stakeholders
- US GAAP, shared service environment experience will be a bonus
- Driven individual who can work well in a large team setting
This is an excellent chance for you to boost your career in a fast paced, progressive MNC that will deepen your skills in the accounting as well as the Korean language space. This company will offer great work culture, global exposure and rotation opportunities in a fast paced setting.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Danny Wong on +65 6643 9729.