- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Information and Communication Technology
- Skills: Global Head of IT Infrastructure
An excellent opportunity for an experienced senior Infrastructure leader to take on a global role with a multinational firm.
Our client is a market leader in the FMCG industry that spans across more than 30 countries across the world. Due to rapid expansion, they are expanding head count and they are looking for a Head of IT Infrastructure to join their team in the regional headquarters in Singapore.
Reporting directly to the CIO, your responsibilities include:
- Providing thought leadership for infrastructure (networks, servers and security), End user computing and SAP Basis
- Leading Architecture Strategy planning, policy, standards and processes drafting, review and implementation.
- Evaluating new Technologies for innovation (Cloud, on-premises, distributed) and improvement of infrastructure (efficiency, cost effectiveness or adding capabilities)
- Acting as an IT advisor for the key business stakeholders team
- Reviewing existing IT infrastructure and recommend new technology to ensure operational requirements are met within the group
- Leading project management for new implementation or upgrades, focusing in resource, time line and budget management
- Managing service managers to ensure that vendors deliver the required SLA to ensure the smooth delivery of various systems and applications provided
- Developing and implementing IT policies and governance, ensuring that the compliance control requirements are met in alignment with Group IT
To qualify, your will have:
- Degree in IT or equivalent
- Professional certifications such as c and etc will be highly preferred
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure (AWS , Azure, any Private Cloud) will be highly preferred
- Proven track record in managing an infrastructure team and project management is required for this role
- Exposure to business stakeholder management
- Proven track record in strategy or roadmap will be highly preferred
- Strong competence and track record in developing architecture principles, policies, standards, templates and processes.
- Leadership in leading and coordinating architectural projects from an Infrastructure perspective, ensuring that Infrastructure life cycle activities are consistent with the direction set by accepted best practices.
Our client offers the opportunity to make critical decisions. You will get exposed to latest technologies with team management exposure.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hoon Teck Tan (Lic No: R1219669) on +65 6416 9838