- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Engineering
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: SAP, SCM, ERP
An excellent opportunity to work with a leading manufacturing company as their Head of SAP (FICO, SD, MM and PP).
Our client is a well known high tech manufacturing company with over 30 years of history and track record. With over 10,000 employees worldwide, they have a strong brand name and is known for its career development. As their business and operations expanded in recent years, they are looking for an experienced Global Head of SAP (FICO, SD, MM and PP) to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Global IT Director, your responsibilities include:
- Managing the SAP team to support, design and lead SAP implementations. This includes recruitment, assigning of work, performance review and etc
- Design application roadmap and strategy
- Leading project management for new implementation or upgrades across various SAP modules, focusing in resource, timeline, budget and vendor management
- Managing day-to-day stakeholder interaction, which includes setting and managing their expectations, identifying needs and evaluating alternative business solutions
- Developing and implementing IT policies and governance, ensuring that the compliance control requirements are met in alignment with Group IT
To be successful in this role, you have:
- Bachelors Degree in Technology with 10 to 15 years of working experience in a multinational environment
- Professional certifications such as PMP, SAP and etc will be highly preferred
- Proven track record in managing a SAP team across finance and logistics
- Experience in leading at least 2 end to end SAP implementation across various modules on a regional/global basis is a must for this role
- Proven track record in a manufacturing background with exposure to MES will be of added advantage
- Exposure to business stakeholder management will be highly preferred
- Open to travelling regionally
This position is a great opportunity to advance your leadership skills on a global scale. This roles offer the opportunity to lead SAP project implementation with exposure to senior stakeholders.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hoon Teck Tan (Lic No: R1219669) on +65 6416 9838