- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Applied Finance
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: petcare, GM
You will be responsible to develop and work with APAC regional teams to execute profitable growth strategies for Firm's APAC Pet Business.
Your success will largely be measured by the APAC Pet P&L.
You will play a primary role in establishing a core APAC product range and be involved in developing a regional marketing plan that supports regional brand and sales initiatives.
Our client is a pioneer within the FMCG industry. They have won multiple awards both locally and globally and has solid investment plans to grow the category in ASIA.
Placing the consumer at the heart of everything they do, our client is looking for a highly dynamic GM to join their growing business. It is a highly creative company that works hard on differentiation to provide the best value to their customers.
You will represent the APAC pet business strategy to the global team and champion the deployment of the global pet product and brand strategies within the APAC region.
Establish a core APAC product range, project managing APAC NPD initiatives and work with APAC and global operations teams to optimize the Pet supply chain.
Develop a regional marketing plan that supports regional brand and sales initiatives.
Establish monthly operating rhythms to ensure country and/or sub-regional pet teams are aligned and executing regional business initiatives, sharing best practices, marketing assets, and key trends within the pet market.
Support the regional teams on their go-to-market strategies helping prioritize focus growth channels and/or geographies, select distribution partners and support local execution of global and regional marketing initiatives.
Reporting to the VP Managing Director Asia Pacific, you will be responsible to develop and work with APAC regional teams to execute profitable growth strategies for Firm's APAC Pet Business.
Your role consist within these key areas:
Strategic Commercial & Marketing management for the regional strategy for your business - ASIA
- Manage team and co-lead regional pet teams with country / sub-region GM.
- Manage regulatory process for all NPD. Work with global team and third parties to efficiently support regulatory efforts across APAC region.
- Maintain market and competitor intelligence to develop proactive strategies for marketing, direct marketing and new project development.
- Support regional pet sales and marketing teams with proactive sales and merchandising programs to meet or exceed quota and/or performance objectives.
- Oversee creation of annual marketing plans for assigned products, including market strategy, sales forecast, projected market penetration and budget estimates for new product launches.
- As a part of the NPD process, individual will work with both global and local operations teams to define regional and ensure quality process control to support product quality.
SUPPLY CHAIN OPERATIONS
- Work with local and APAC regional operations team to optimize Pet supply chain
- Forecasting and logistics support
- Candidate will work with global and local operations teams to evaluate and execute certain regional supply chain optimization projects, which could include local sourcing
- Develop APAC strategic plan, annual operating plan and support quarterly financial estimates
- Ensure that controls are maintained to measure marketing spending
- Lead direct reports in the execution of strategies and long range goals. Foster an accountable and sustainable environment of goal setting and achievement.
- Lead team through effective training, mentoring and coaching.
As E-Commerce continues to grow in importance across all APAC geographies, you will play a central role in architecting the regional pet e-commerce strategy, working closely with regional teams to develop a regional pricing architecture, represent the firm's business to global E-Commerce platforms, ensuring products have the appropriate digital content and delivery of content is efficient.
- MBA or above and a minimum 10 years working experience with a combination of Sales & Marketing experience
- Individual must have a passion for pets, significant experience within pet industry strongly desired.
- Regional experience (including Japan/China/Rest of Asia)
- Individual must have strong collaboration and influencing skills & people management experience
- Individual will have demonstrated aptitude and analytic skills to see the big picture and craft regional strategy, but be willing and able to roll up their sleeves and manage projects across the region.
- Strong project management experience
- Worked with both direct and distributor based models
- FMCG experience is plus or CG experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-known, rapidly growing premium Petcare brand with a strong heritage. The company offers excellent career progression and unrivalled opportunity to drive the brand forward. With global staff strength of over 5,000 employees and winners of numerous local and global awards, this is truly the perfect position for the marketing and branding executive looking to take the next step in his or her career.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kathleen Ee (Lic No: R1109230) on +65 6416 9933