- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Visual Communication
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: DTP (Desktop Publishing), Graphic design, Microsoft Office
- To conceptualise and design publicity materials for major HQ and Club events
- To create, backup and regularly update the studio archives for all design projects.
- To ensure that all publicity materials are of good quality, consistent with branding guidelines and adhere to production timelines.
- Creation of mock-ups where necessary for presentation/display purposes.
- To take charge of managing the studio and ensure that art materials and equipment are kept in stock and well-maintained.
- To coordinate the production of publicity materials when required.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to communicate well (written/verbal)
- Must be adept in working on a Microsoft Windows platform and familiar with Microsoft Office
- Diploma in Graphic Design with 1 - 2 years relevant experience
- Desktop Publishing / Design Software Skills
Qualified or interested candidates, please kindly click apply below and/or send in your resume in MS Word Format to mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reasons for leaving for each past and current employment
- Salary drawn for each past and current employment
- Expected salary
- Earliest availability date
- Personal Particulars
- Recent photograph
We regret to inform that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.