- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Marketing
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Web medium such as HTML, Content Management Systems and EDM mechanisms, Adobe Creative Suite, primarily illustrator and photoshop, minimal marketing knowledge
Our client, an established Beauty & Spa trading company distributing leading salon professional brands from France is looking for suitable candidate to fill the position.
- Discuss, plan and create visual solutions to job requestors’ design requirements.
- Responsible for the conceptualizing, implementation and production of the overall design & layout work for print ads, product catalogues, point-of-sales materials and along with other area of visual display.
- Work independently and closely with the respective managers to prepare the props, attractive displays and mock-ups etc., for designated brands.
- Manage timelines and final deliverable expectations and ensuring that the project will be completed within the anticipated timeline and in a professional manner.
- Responsible for the visual displays setup for events, workshops/ seminars and exhibitions’ on-site space.
- Responsible for the updating of company’s communications platforms, i.e. Websites, Facebook pages and any others that may come along.
- Assist the Marketing & Sales managers, in all other marketing aspects work, to meet deadlines.
- Diploma in Graphic Design or at least minimal marketing knowledge/design
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Illustrator and Photoshop
- Proficiency in Web medium, such as HTML, Content Management Systems, and EDM mechanisms preferred
- Able to converse fluently in English and Mandarin in order to liaise with Mandarin speaking customers.
- Able to multi-task and project-manage, ensuring timelines are met
- Resourceful, organized, motivated and independent
- Singaporean, Malaysian or PR should apply
Interested candidates please apply with photo and expected salary.