- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Art, Leisure & Events Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Booth Design, Events and Exhibitions
- Working closely with clients to determine the scope of a project.
- Advise clients on various strategies to achieve the project objectives.
- Determine the message to be portrayed by design.
- Conceptualize and prepare sketches / graphic info for presentation to client.
- Accurately incorporate changes as requested by the clients to final layout.
- Review designs for errors before production.
- Minimum Diploma in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, or its equivalent.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experienced in Events and Exhibition is a strong advantage.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Autocad, 3D Studio Max and Freehand.
- Meticulous - Strong attention to client’s enquiries and requirements.
- Self-driven individual with good communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply, please forward your resume in words format (and indicate "Graphic Designer" in subject) to email@example.com with:
1) Availability / Notice period
2) Current and Expected salary
3) Recent photograph
Thank you for your application.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Reis Thien (R1547487)
Jobsite.com Pte Ltd (Reg: 00C3461)