- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Visual Communication
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Graphic design, Photoshop, visual communications
- Conceptualise, design graphics or layouts according to individual task requirements.
- Production & adaptation of print/digital design for company’s internal & external communications, including promotional, events & campaigns.
- Liaise with suppliers on printing & production of creative deliverables.
- To assist the Marketing department by aiding them with mock ups, concept visuals to support their marketing vision, aims & goals.
- Ability to take on additional tasks from other department managers and produce materials.
- Past experience in Store visual design & display will be an additional advantage to our client
- Diploma in Graphic Design or Visual Communication Design
- Expert knowledge of design capabilities in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail while meeting tight deadlines.
- Passion for user experience, product quality and attention to detail
- Comfortable with tight schedules and fast development cycles
- Only Singaporeans/PRs need apply
Interested candidates please send in your updated resume to Rachel Ong at email@example.com or call 6631 2692