- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Graphic design
- To design communication collaterals such as posters, electronic mailers, web banners
- To conceptualise creative ideas, design and layout in support of all marketing activities, eg. advertising, events and promotional activities
- To work closely with marketing communications team to achieve marketing objectives
- To ensure all creative work adheres to the Corporate branding guidelines
- To supervise, co-ordinate and work closely with production or relevant partners on the execution of work to completion
- To perform any other ad-hoc duties and projects assigned
- Diploma in Graphic Design, Visual Communication or Multimedia Arts.
- Possesses at least 2 years relevant working experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite CS4 or CS5 - InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Knowledge in HTML, flash.
- Strong conceptual ability: Thrive on delivering innovative ideas.
- Experience in design-to-print with competency in pre-press and production processes.
- Dedicated, observant of deadlines and able to work under tight deadlines
- Positive attitude and a good team player.
- Knowledge Booth design 3D software will be a plus point
2) Current/ Expected salary
3) Reasons for leaving previous employments
4) Recent photo