- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Environmental Engineering
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Extensive knowledge of environmental design principles to facilitate Green Mark Certification, Competent in Thermal Analysis Software, Design of environmental services in buildings
- Provide concept and design development of building environmental systems
- Undertake computer aided analyses, product development, marketing and training
- Undertake client presentations and project design workshops
- Apply computer aided analysis to assist in the design of environmental services in buildings
- Develop technology applications to supplement or replace traditional design processes
- Market and promote environmental design to potential clients and within the company
- Conduct design analyses for energy, daylight, water and indoor environmental quality
- Co-ordinate design and documentation with other engineering services and with Structural and Architectural Consultants
- Prepare reports and submissions
- Carry out assigned project and design work as delegated in support of technical and commercial standards.
- Supervise the work of assigned assistants, and contribute to their training and development, specifically when assigned as a mentor.
- Manage Green Rating systems such as Green Mark and LEED including submission, document management and liaising with the client and design team.
- Recognised Degree in Environmental Engineering, Building Services or Mechanical Engineering with minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Extensive knowledge of environmental design principles including passive thermal design, energy and daylight simulation, building thermal response, indoor environmental quality, water cycle and materials
- Competent in Thermal Analysis Software such as E-20, IES etc., Daylight and Radiosity modeling, 3D modeling or design tools, and Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Demonstrate enthusiasm to develop and learn skills in relevant discipline
- Possess initiative, positive attitude and strong learning ability
- Self motivated team player with the ability to work independently
- Good communication skills with good command of English
- Proactive, well organised and able to multi-task
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Able to work overtime if required
We can offer your career an innovative, creative and sustainable future working on challenging projects with good career prospects for suitable candidates who are willing to put in the time and commitment to the Company’s success.
5 day work week and attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidates. Interested applicants, please submit your detailed resume in word format, expected remuneration and commencement availability to us online or to:
The HR Dept
WSP NG PTE LTD
2 Bukit Merah Central #21-00
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For more information about us, please visit www.wspgroup.com.sg