- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Landscape Architecture
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Good Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
- Ensuring the playing surface is maintained in a condition that meets the requirements of the sporting body regulations
- Carryout controlling and removing weeds as and when required which will be dependent upon the time of year and season.
- Set accurate markings on the playing areas to the requirements of the governing body of the sport (e.g. Cricket Board, Football Association etc).
- Keeping the cleanliness of the pitch and stadium, and drainage system.
- Erecting posts for play and preparing equipment such as nets and flag posts.
- Operating light and heavy equipment machines to perform work maintenance
- Managing the health of the plants by carrying out applications of fertilizers, herbicides and pesticides as necessary.
- Minimum a Nitec in Facility Technology (Landscaping services) or a Diploma in Landscape Design & Horticultural Engineering or equivalent with 2 years grounds maintenance experience.
- Candidate who possesses a Class 3 Driving license would be an advantage
- Independent, fast learner and good communicator
- Love the nature and work at outdoor environment.
- Fresh Graduates are welcomed to apply!
*The right candidates can expect an attractive salary, a cohesive team and a progressive working environment.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.