- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Professional Certification
- Field of Study: Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: CPA
- Manage the Company's group accounts (including payroll)
- Cover multiple accounts for business units operating in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Bali
- Managing General Ledger
- Cross tax
- Assist with all financial operations, processes and controls.
- Responsible for financial accounts closing and bank reconciliation.
- Responsible for timely, accurate closure of books
- Liaise with external agents (audit, taxation, corporate secretariat) and government agencies.
- Assist with the design, development and implementation of accounting policies, procedures, workflow and documentation for the finance functions.
- Managing audits
- Any other duties assigned by the management from time to time
- Degree in Accountancy, ACCA or equivalent
- CPA with minimum 3-5 years of experience (Preferable SME Experience)
- Accurate and meticulous with details, efficient, hardworking and diligent
- Able to start work immediately will be an advantage
*Attractive remuneration package / career advancement for shortlisted
*** Sincere & Interested Applicants Only; Kindly forward your resume (word doc format) with Photo of yourself to email@example.com (Client's name is kept P&C unless shortlisted) ***