- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Skills: Proficient using Microsoft Office applications, quickly and accurately type and input required information, Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- To use selling techniques, relationship building, knowledge of the resort and technical skills provided to optimize the guest experiences.
- Well-equipped with the knowledge to cross- sell and up-sell all Resort products, services and attractions when handling a reservation and inquiry.
- To accurately capture, input and verify all relevant information including all additional products, features and services when making a guest booking to provide guests a seamless experience upon their arrival and during their stay.
- Responsible for individual performance and incorporating all corrective action plans including required training identified by your manager.
- To convey a genuine, welcoming and professional level of communication and service at all times while on the telephone and in any form of written communication.
- Strictly adhere to all service delivery, selling and technical execution standards in place during the booking process.
- Strictly adhere to the standards for protocol and decorum in the call center and at all times.
- Responsible for providing timely and accurate information to all internal and external parties involved in building and selling the guest experience.
- Provide on-time and accurate information to all 3rd party providers involved in creating a guest reservation and subsequent experience options.
- Communicate in a professional, timely, efficient and effective manner with all departments involved in fulfilling guest experience based on the booking requirements.
- Manage and confirm all modifications, changes or updates to existing bookings timely and accurately.
- Ensure accuracy of all payment arrangements associated with a guest booking.
- Assume responsibility for managing all guest concerns and know when they need to be escalated to a manager.
- Must be able to work independently in a call center environment, maintaining a high level of productivity, organization and service levels for every guest inquiry handled.
- Awareness of the availability of products, services, offerings, attractions and amenities for sale and accountable for providing the most accurate and up to date Resort information.
- Possess Diploma / NITEC qualifications with major in hospitality / business management preferred.
- Any Travel Agent / Travel planning certification is an advantage.
- Possess relevant experience in a sales, call center, travel industry or hospitality operations experience is beneficial.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills; fluent in English; proficiency in other languages such as simple.
- Mandarin and Japanese are extremely beneficial. Must be able and willing to work on rotating shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Work is carried out predominantly in the Call Center at the Resort but is subject to change to meet business/operational needs.
- Proficientusing Microsoft Office applications to include but not limited to Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- An ability to quickly and accurately type and input required information using a computer keyboard preferred.
Interested applicants, please apply to:
Search via Department: Call Center / Job Title: Guest Experience Consultant