- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills, Customer service
- You will attend to customers' enquiries and feedbacks as well as promote sports & fitness programmes at the Sports & Recreation Centre.
- You will also provide administrative and operation support which includes managing bookings of sports facilities, ensuring that the facilities are ready for use, collating information / materials and making recommendations of new programmes.
- Minimum 3 GCE 'O' Level passes including credit in English or Mathematics with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience in Marketing and Customer Service roles
- Experience in handling cash preferred
- Customer-oriented with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team worker with pleasant and cheerful disposition
- Well-organised and able to multi task
- Must be prepared to perform shift duties
- Those without working experiences are welcome to apply
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.