- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Professional Certification
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: MS Words and MS Excel, Organisational and Interpersonal skills, Customer service, Communication skills, Chope system
- You are responsible for the handling of all guest-related matters.
- Greet and coordinate the seating of guests, and assign guests to tables suitable to the size of each group.
- Oversee the flow of guests into and out of the Restaurant.
- Take restaurant phone, email and online reservations for the guests.
- You will assist in daily operations and your duties include performing counter duty, attending to enquiries, handling feedbacks, and administrative tasks.
- Work together with Restaurant Managers to maintain good relations with guests and manage reception area.
- Work together with Reservations executives to promote restaurant.
- Manage a team of 4-5 Hosts and all related HR issue pertaining to team.
- Possess a working knowledge of reservations software systems
- Basic knowledge of MS Words and MS Excel
- Possess good organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work shift, weekends and public holidays.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- All are welcome
- Salary starts from $2800. Attractive salary package and career opportunity awaits!
- Health insurance
- Staff discounts
- Training and career progression
- Dental Benefit
- Flexible working hours
Type of Job: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
We are also hiring Guest Relations Associate, interested candiate, please apply.