- Salary: 2300 - 2500
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Multi-tasking, Customer service, Telephone support
Reservations Guest Relations Officer are responsible for selling the property and providing information to prospective guests, to capture sales from the incoming calls and coordinate details of each reservation to ensure the guest’s satisfaction.
You will be an experienced customer service professional with excellent phone skills, ability to multitask and have a passion for service and hospitality. You will be a willing team player, comfortable with computer systems as well as communicating over the telephone. Flexibility to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- 5 days work week
- Duty meals
- Medical insurance
- Flexible benefit allowances
- Complimentary stay overseas