- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Able to work weekends, shifts and public holidays, Have basic knowledge of MS Office , Pleasant personality with excellent customer service attitude
- Provide excellent customer service to shoppers to the mall and development.
- Handle face-to-face and phone enquires and feedback from public, shoppers and tenants.
- Handle development attraction bookings, tickets sales and A&P events.
- Record incident reports and coordinate with various departments on tenants’ and shoppers’ requests, queries and feedback.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Relevant experience in hospitality environment.
- Have basic knowledge of MS Office - Word and Excel.
- Pleasant personality with excellent customer service attitude.
- Able to work weekends, shifts and public holidays.
- Fresh Diploma/University graduates are welcome.
Interested applicants, please apply to:
Search via Department: Mall Management / Job Title: Guest Service Agent - Mall Concierge