- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Strong IT knowledge and skills, Studio and broadcast transmission systems,, Digital audio platforms and related technologies
Your key role is to provide effective technological solutions and to maintain studio and broadcast systems at its optimal condition. You will also be responsible for the installation and maintenance of communications transmission equipment and other broadcast related systems.
- A degree preferably in Electronics/Electrical Engineering
- Experience working with studio and broadcast transmission systems, digital audio platforms and related technologies. Ideally, you have worked in a radio station. However, candidates with relevant experience are also encouraged to apply
- Strong IT knowledge and skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A sound knowledge in Sound Engineering and audio technologies.
- Ability to manage and guide a team of technical officers
Only short-listed applicants will be notified