- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Accountancy, Finance
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: A minimum of 8 years of relevant financial experience, with at least 5 years in a supervisory position.
You will oversee the preparation of annual budgeting and forecasting with variance analysis and commentaries, as well as the monthly and yearly management accounts with variance analysis against budgets. In addition, you will perform financial evaluation on project investments, and be involved in the monthly reporting of financial KPIs. You will also be responsible for the budget system, and oversee the maintenance of cost centres and real estate objects.
- An good degree in Accountancy or other professional qualification in Accountancy.
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant financial experience, with at least 5 years in a supervisory position.
- Candidates with good knowledge of budgeting and financial evaluation techniques are preferred.
- Singaporeans and SPRs only
With a competitive remuneration, stable work environment, and a workplace culture that rewards excellence, we would like to invite interested applicants to email your detail resume in MS Word format to email@example.com with the following details:
2. Reasons for leaving (all employments)