- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Banking & Finance
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: Management
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you.
1. Use data to proactively monitor and improve digital journeys, and improve digital usage, acquisition and sales, engagement and customer experience levels on all consumer digital properties at DBS:
* Use analytics capability to identify insights to improve business objectives and customer experience, including product enhancements, sales processes, completion rates, and speed.
* Develop analyses and insights to help drive business performance (e.g. digital usage & transactions, acquisition and sales, engagement) across the consumer digital business. Influence and collaborate closely with countries to ensure understanding, acceptance, and creation and follow through on execution plans to achieve measurable improvement.
* Manage core parts of overall regional digital scorecard, and drive performance to meet targets.
2. Combine an understanding of external technologies, and a practical knowledge of DBS infrastructure and capabilities to lead assessment, selection, and implementation of new and existing analytics functionality to improve digital data capture and presentation:
* Assess established and emerging digital marketing technologies to determine business purpose, fit with DBS priorities, and potential business case. Perform technical assessment for suitability and compatibility with DBS technical architecture and direction. Prioritise with internal partners to find selected value-creating opportunities and execute proof of concept.
* Understand the points of creation and capture of digital data, provide consultative support and ensure discipline and quality in the design, development, testing, and execution of data capture.
* Possess hands-on working knowledge in relational marketing technology stack, including technologies in use in DBS and leading established and emerging (e.g., Fintech) competitive offerings.
* Coordinate partner relationships and manage service level agreements, contracts and spending.
3. Manage implementation, delivery & governance of digital marketing technologies:
* Work with business, delivery, and technology teams to define analytics specifications based on business and analytics requirements.
* Oversee analytics program management and enforce digital operating model and governance.
* Drive project implementation and change management of the regional analytics program across the consumer digital business.
* Develop and enforce data governance, data model structure, and data quality methodologies and practices. Monitor best practices and help to benchmark against industry standards.
4. Increase internal awareness of and engagement with the capabilities and business impact from digital analytics and behaviour change in creation, usage, and executing improvements through data:
* Facilitate ongoing training, and increase the analytics adoption rate within the bank across digital properties.
* Influence stakeholders towards evidence-based decisions on digital strategy and planning.
Minimum number of years:
* 8-10 years of digital analytics, marketing, sales, and technology roles
* Focus on execution and project and change management in large projects
* Cultural understanding of collaborating in larger organizations
* Web/mobile analytics, experience in Adobe products (Analytics, Target, Audience Manager)
* Knowledge of major data and marketing technologies (e.g, IBM Unica, QlikView)
* Sharp and incisive assessment of new marketing and finance technology start-ups (Fintech) and established companies
* Managing technology implementation from requirements to production, including technical analysis, solutioning and budget oversight
* Strategic and analytical work - data and evidence-based decision making
* Influencing and building relationships, collaboratively resolving issues and conflict
* Business problem solving and opportunity discovery
* Quantitative analysis with large structured and unstructured data sets
* Persuasive and concise writing and presentation skills
* Attention to detail in managing large, complex projects across departments
* Support in online sales and strategy
* Managing partners and vendors
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.