- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: application, cto, head of engineering, e-commerce, ecommerce, mobility, open source, QA
An excellent opportunity to fast track your career with one of the fastest growing ecommerce startup.
Our client is one of the fastest growing E-commerce organization with growing presence across the APAC region. They are looking to bring on board a senior individual as their Head of Software Engineering.
As a Head of Engineering, you will be responsible for the following:
- Providing thought leadership for an IT team across Asia in IT roadmap, operations and business process efficiency improvement
- Managing the technology team across Mobile application, E-commerce, QA and middleware. This includes recruitment, assigning of work, performance review and etc of the team
- Taking full ownership in the development, management, implementation and roll out of product in mobile app and web based forms.
- Working closely with business heads to provide advisory on technical feasibility of required product features.
- Evaluating and recommending technologies for determining the feasibility of implementations.
- Building and implementing corporate policies and procedures for technology.
- Introducing technologies to increase site traffic, engagement and utilisation for company's digital platform.
As a successful applicant, you will have:
- Bachelors Degree in Technology with at least 5 years of working experience in a start-up environment
- At least 8 years of experience in managing a team is required for this role
- Exposure to designing architecture road maps and technical vision is of added advantage
- At least 5 years of experience in ecommerce or Mobility technologies
- Exposure to open source tech stacks is a must for this role
This is a great opportunity for senior IT leaders to grow their careers in management and develop their technical skills.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hoon Teck Tan (Lic No: R1219669) on +65 6416 9838