- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: Project Management
To be successful in the role, the incumbent should hold a Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 12 years in software development, with at least 4 years in Middle/Senior Management positions.
1. Manage the various development teams.
2. Motivate, mentor and guide members in the development teams.
3. Recruit and retain development talent.
4. Work with Business Development, and Sales/Marketing to analyze, assess and develop new applications, products and service offerings.
5. Define company’s technological directions.
6. Drive research and development efforts.
7. Plan for product and service offering rollout and support.
8. Develop/maintain internal development platforms and technologies.
9. Be familiar with technology updates and trends.
10. Define project management processes and documentation.
11. Work with Project Managers/Leaders to resolve project related issues.
•Experience in Education market sector.
•Experience in project planning and costing.
•Experience in designing and developing reusable software frameworks and components.
•Experience in multimedia and applications development.
•Experience in product development.
•Knowledge in all phases of software development life cycle.
•Ability to handle partners and clients relationship.
•Understanding of business processes.