- Salary: 1200 - 2100
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Nursing
- Skills: Ability to speak local dialects, Mandarin or Malay is an advantage, Proficient in conversational English
Provides routine safe care to the patients under the supervision of Assistant Nurse and Staff Nurse. Responsible for providing a conducive environment for patients’ speedy recovery and to assist in Activities of Daily Living and therapeutic interventions.
- ITE Skills Certificate in Healthcare ORWSQ Higher Certificate in Healthcare (Nursing Care)
- Preferably 1 year clinical experience
- Required to perform 3 rotating shift hours and work on weekends / public holidays
- Physically fit as daily work requires lifting, bending, standing and walking etc
Working Hours : 5 / 6 days’ work week (3-Rotating Shift)
1st shift : 7 am to 3.30 pm
2nd shift : 1 pm to 9.30 pm
Night Shift : 9 pm to 8.00 am
Interested candidates are invited to apply
- Via the 'APPLY NOW' button above.
- Visit our website at www.renci.org.sg
- Email your resume to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Various allowances for performing shift duty
- Comprehensive leave benefits
- Medical benefits
- Staff Insurance