- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Temporary / Part Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Healthcare Management
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
(School of Sports, Health and Leisure)
School of Sports, Health and Leisure, whose vision is to be the leading educator in the area of sports, health and leisure, invites applicants to join its motivated and passionate team.
The Associate Lecturer for Health Management and Promotion will contribute and deliver module(s) in the following area(s):
- Counselling and Communication
- Youth Health
- Behaviour Change
- Health Psychology
- ExerciseProgramming and Assessment
- Corporate Wellness
Associate Lecturer be able to commit to at least two days per week to class facilitation, and able to perform invigilation duties when required.
- Degree qualification in the relevant field(s).
- At least 4 - 5 years of experience in the relevant areas.
- A passion for teaching and developing manpower in promoting holistic health.
- High energy and driven individual with strong team player mind-set and skills.
- Able to mentor and work with polytechnic students.
For further information on job responsibilities and requirements, please visit:
(Hard copy resumes and applications via e-mail will not be accepted.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)