- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Temporary / Part Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
(School of Sports, Health and Leisure)
School of Sports, Health and Leisure, whose vision is to be the leading educator in the area of sports, health and leisure, invites applicants to join its motivated and passionate team.
The Diploma in Health Services Management prepares students for careers in healthcare services delivery, administration and management.
The Associate Lecturer for Health Services Management will contribute and deliver module(s) in one or more of the following area(s):
- Human Diseases
- Health Ethics and Law
- Transitional Care
- Healthcare Operations Management
- Quality Management in Healthcare
- Healthcare Applications
- Introduction to Counselling and Communication
Associate Lecturer be able to commit to at least two days per week to class facilitation, and able to perform invigilation duties when required.
- A degree in any discipline
- At least 4-5 years of experience working alongside a multi-disciplinary healthcare team in private and public healthcare agencies and institutions and VWOs such as hospital, community hospital, primary care (GP groups), corporate healthcare, nursing home and ILTC providers.
- Industry and working knowledge in one or several of the following areas are advantageous:
- SAP and other related Clinic Management System (CMS)
- Integrated Care
- Healthcare IoT
- Healthcare Operations Research
- Experiences in Care Coordination, Medical Social Work, Quality Improvement (with a strong emphasis on Lean), Business Office, Outpatient Clinic Management, Case Management, Operations Management, New Service Planning and Business Development preferred.
- A passion for teaching and developing manpower for the healthcare industry.
- High energy and driven individual with strong team player mind-set and skills.
- Able to mentor and work with polytechnic students.
For further information on job responsibilities and requirements, please visit:
(Hard copy resumes and applications via e-mail will not be accepted.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)