- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Computer Engineering
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Familiar with Windows 2003/2008/Window 7 & 10.
- Provide end-user support, configuration and deployment of desktop, laptops, Barcode devices, Printer and other hardware peripherals.
- Desktop and notebook hardware support.
- In-House Application support for Label Printing System.
- Basic server administration on windows for File Server.
- Liaise with vendor to service network peripheral such as printer, scanner, network point, projector, video conferencing and etc.
- Network and Email accounts creation, troubleshooting and administration.
- End-user training on company standard softwares
- IT Guide documentations
- Diploma / Degree in IT or Computer Science.
- 1 to 3 years of relevant working experiences.
- Experience in desktop support with basic understanding of LAN
- Familiar with Windows 2003/2008/Window 7 & 10.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office like Outlook and Excel.
- Familiar with Video Conference device.
- Familiar with Barcode Label Printer & Barcode devices.
- Regional travel is required to perform site offices support.