- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Project and Facilities Management , Building, Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: Post award contract administration, Writing skills, Communications skills
Job no: 493031
- We seek professionals who want to help us realise the vision of the first cross-borderhigh-speedrail project in South East Asia. This revolutionary new rail link will facilitate seamless travel between Kuala Lumpur and Singapore, enhance business linkages, and bring the peoples of both countries closer.
- You will have the opportunity to spearhead the planning, design development and implementation of this iconic project for Singapore.
- You will play a lead role in the contractual and financial management of the Kuala Lumpur- SingaporeHigh-SpeedRail Project contracts.
- You will be involved in procurement, cost estimate, tender preparation and evaluation, tender recommendation reports, assessing monthly progress payments, evaluation of variations, claims, provide contractual advice and resolve contractual disputes.
- You will ensure that contracts are run in accordance with contract provisions and Government’s financial procedures.
- Tertiary Qualification in Project and Facilities Management, Building, Building Construction, Quantity Surveying, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 10 years’ experience in post-award contract administration
- Experience in Public-Private-Partnerships preferred
- Good knowledge in conditions of contracts for engineering or construction projects and Government Procurement Procedures will be preferred
- Candidate with more years of relevant experience will be considered for senior position
- Good writing and communication skills
Applications close: 21 Feb 2018 Singapore Standard Time