- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Mechanical Engineering & Economics
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Tunnel Ventilation System and large scale SCADA or Building Management System (BMS), BIM software, Project management skills, Decision-making skills, Leadership skills, Interpersonal skills, Communication skills, Written skills, Presentation skills, Team player, Analytical skills
Job no: 494363
- We seek professionals who want to help us realise the vision of the first cross-borderhigh-speedrail project in South East Asia. This revolutionary new rail link will facilitate seamless travel between Kuala Lumpur and Singapore, enhance business linkages, and bring the peoples of both countries closer.
- You will have the opportunity to spearhead the planning, design development and implementation of this iconic project for Singapore.
- You will play a lead role in the project management of the Electrical and Mechanical Services’ Designers, Designers and Contractors in the construction of the Kuala Lumpur-Singapore High-Speed Rail Project.
- You will be responsible for the safety, quality, progress and environmental impact of the Designers’ and Contractors' works.
- You will also assist the Senior / Project Manager in the planning and managing the risks and cash flows of the various contracts as well as the issuance of instructions and assessment of variations/ payments/ claims.
- During the course of the work, you are expected to liaise with various parties, such as other project teams, other contractors, designers, architects to ensure that electrical & mechanical services for the High-Speed Rail Project are well coordinated.
- You will also liaise with the relevant parties to review and address their feedback appropriately.
- In addition, you will assist to oversee all power turn-on and mechanical testing including for major temporary installations.
- Tertiary qualification in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in large-scale infrastructure or underground railway projects, and relevant experience in safety, quality, contract and programme management.
- Sound appreciation of the constraints, integration risks and interface requirements of Civil and E&M works, familiar with the relevant codes and transit construction.
- Proven experience in mechanical services such as fire protection system, plumbing, drainage and sanitary. Knowledge of Tunnel Ventilation System and large-scale SCADA or Building Management System (BMS), and Proficiency in BIM software will be an advantage.
- Strong project management, decision making and leadership skills with proven track records
- Good interpersonal, communication, written and presentation skills.
- A team player who is analytical, resourceful, result-oriented and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidate with more years of relevant experience will be considered for a senior position.
Applications close: 21 Feb 2018 Singapore Standard Time