- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Project Management skills, Communication skills, Team player, Analytical skills
Job no: 493189
- We seek professionals who want to help us realise the vision of the first cross-borderhigh-speedrail project in South East Asia. This revolutionary new rail link will facilitate seamless travel between Kuala Lumpur and Singapore, enhance business linkages, and bring the peoples of both countries closer.
- You will have the opportunity to spearhead the planning, design development and implementation of this iconic project for Singapore.
- You will play a role in managing and driving the overall process of ensuring that the design and development of the multi-disciplinary interfaces among the different Electrical & Mechanical systems including interfaces with Civil Infrastructure are compatible with the overall performance requirements of theHigh-SpeedRail. This end-to-end process of managing the interfaces and integration will be applied throughout from project design, construction and testing and commissioning phases to final completion.
- You will coordinate closely with the Contractors, Systems Consortium, Independent Verification and Validation Entity (IV&V), Independent Checking Engineer and Joint Implementation Partner to jointly conduct review of the technical submissions, manage the system assurance submissions and participate in the construction, installation, testing and commissioning of these systems including maintaining an updated hazard log and support the overall project safety review process.
- You will work with a team in resolving systemdesign/systeminterface / site-related issues within a stipulated timeframe.
- You are also required to actively manage, monitor and report the system assurance and system integration progress.
- Tertiary qualification in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in large-scale rail projects. Candidate with more than 8 years of relevant experience shall be considered for a senior position
- Sound appreciation of the constraints, integration risk and interface requirements of civil (underground tunnel/station and elevated viaduct/station and at-grade depot), Electrical & Mechanical systems and services works
- Excellent project management with proven track records
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player who is analytical, resourceful, result-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to travel and be stationed in overseas for work, when required, is preferred
Applications close: 21 Feb 2018 Singapore Standard Time